Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Why is UK shiite telecum 4000% more expensive than the developedworld? by 7[_2_]
Why is UK shiite telecum 4000% more expensive than the developed world? ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Shiite sucking telecum engineers possibly? Or their trolling managers spreading shiite? The entire UK telecum industry is drenched in shiite fluids. They stink to high heaven helped by the little shiites sneaking
November 8th 18 07:36 PM
by 7[_2_] Go to last post
0 303
How does a shiiite BT (British Telecum) engineer make a mobile callunderground? by 7[_2_]
How does a shiiite BT (British Telecum) engineer make a mobile call underground? ------------------------------------------------------------------- Why he takes a plane to China, get into the underground, turns on his roaming and make a call from China underground!!!! Thats what it means to be shiiite BT engineer, or a shiiite Ofcum thick shhit regulating the UK telecum market, or DCMS...
November 8th 18 02:26 PM
by R. Mark Clayton[_2_] Go to last post
2 318
UK Shiiite Internet 4000% more expensive than developed world by 7[_2_]
UK Shiiite Internet 4000% more expensive than developed world ------------------------------------------------------------- You buy a 2000 gaming PC and try to play with UK's shiiite Internet and then you loose the game. Who do you blame? Start with the lying trolls in government at DCMS, then move on to BT (British Telecum), Ofcum, VM, Openroach and any other cumpany that votes to...
November 7th 18 04:30 PM
by 7[_2_] Go to last post
0 258
Vigor V2860 WAN2 to modem to Plusnet by Graham J[_2_]
Configuration is: Vigor 2860 WAN1 connected to VDSL service from Zen Internet WAN2 connected to modem to ADSL service from Plusnet. Error Router: Message The problem with Plusnet is present regardless of whether WAN1 is used or not.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 )
November 7th 18 11:42 AM
by www.GymRatZ.co.uk Go to last post
15 356
VDSL VLAN tag question by Graham J[_2_]
Using a Vigor 2860 router with WAN1 connected to a VDSL service, it is necessary to enable the VLAN tag with value=101. Can anybody explain what this actually does? I want to use a Vigor 2830 (which does not support VDSL) so I will connect its WAN2 port to an Ethernet modem that does support VDSL. Question: should I set the VLAN tag to 101 on the WAN2 port? --
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )
November 4th 18 07:15 PM
by Java Jive Go to last post
21 457
High speed broadband to become a legal right by Java Jive
Not sure if I've linked to this before, so ... "High speed broadband to become a legal right. Universal Service Obligation will deliver high speed broadband across the UK - Published 20 December 2017 From: Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport and The Rt Hon Karen Bradley MP
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 18th 18 10:21 PM
by Vir Campestris Go to last post
35 1,744
Jersey fibred up by R. Mark Clayton[_2_]
Various news reports that after seven years' rollout every premise in Jersey now has fibre broadband. Contrary to claims by other contributors to this that this would only cost tuppence, it cost over 40M to reach 45k premises using 3Mm or 4,000 miles of fibre (reports differ). That's nearly 1,000 per connection! Their government paid nearly half. If you actually want gigabit Ethernet, JT...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 16th 18 03:52 PM
by MissRiaElaine[_2_] Go to last post
35 1,611
Who needs fibre anyway? by R. Mark Clayton[_2_]
After all air is free. https://www.edn.com/5G/4461173/A-60-GHz-phased-array-front-end-for-multi-Gbps-wireless-applications 34Gbps
October 16th 18 12:27 AM
by 7[_2_] Go to last post
4 503
Why choose a smart digital lock? by [email protected]
Smart locks are sure to become every homeowner's favorite. They offer the same level of security as typical mechanical door locks, but provide a range of alternatives to the mechanical key, and a host of other features. Digital locks are changing our lifestyle, leading us to a new digital era of keyless locking! Get Sample For Smart Lock: http://bit.ly/2RnrJL3 Authentication methods: PIN...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )
October 12th 18 12:41 PM
by Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd Go to last post
23 1,244
Openroach turbo master baiting too busy to install fiber by 7[_2_]
Openroach turbo master baiting too busy to install fiber -------------------------------------------------------- Openroach (BT - British Telecum) funded by Treasury, DCMS and Ofcum to the tune of a free lunch amounting 1.6 beeellion has announced they can no longer accept fiber orders. That is because as a phone Internet cumpany, just like cable Internet cumpany (VM), they don't know how to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 )
October 10th 18 01:14 PM
by 7[_2_] Go to last post
13 909
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts by Java Jive
"About four million people have been charged for mobile phones they already own, spending 500m extra on contracts, according to Citizens Advice. Three of Britain's biggest mobile networks, EE, Three and Vodafone, continue to charge for handsets even after the cost has been paid off."
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 8th 18 03:40 PM
by bert Go to last post
86 1,688
Britain now values gbit Internet more than HS2, roads, rail, etc. by 7[_2_]
Britain now values gbit Internet more than HS2, roads, rail, etc. ----------------------------------------------------------------- However staff at DCMS, OFFcum, Treasury etc don't value Britain. They plan to sell UK down the river by marching into work every day wearing shirts and ties and shiite on UK priorities by fabricating their own fake priorities and roll out symmetric gbit fiber in...
October 7th 18 10:23 PM
by 7[_2_] Go to last post
0 511
Openreach outage by Bill Ward
Is there any way to find out when one has a problem in their area ? Our fibre broadband (in BN21) was down from about 5am to around 10pm on Wednesday.I had gone through all the usual checks before contacting my ISP at 5.30pm who went through them again. He then contacted his supervisor who told him of the outage and said that most users were back on line at 5pm but that there were still some...
September 30th 18 10:47 AM
by Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd Go to last post
3 469
TalkTalk modems by Woody
Could anyone answer simple question please? An elderly neighbour has had her TT router replaced. She had a Huawei HG633 which has been replaced with a HG635, but both exhibit the same problem - or at least perceived problem. Power up and it goes through all its set up, flashing lights etc and eventually stabilises with four steady greens. However after about a half hour the Internet light...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 26th 18 11:25 PM
by Old Codger[_3_] Go to last post
33 1,489
Eclipse email with Outlook 365 by Graham J[_2_]
Trying to help a friend with his Eclipse internet connection and email. Eclipse is now Kcom - see: https://business.kcom.com/contact-us/ His internet connection works OK. About 4 weeks ago one of his email accounts stopped working. Finally he contacted me and I find that the problem is with the SMTP settings. Information from technical support at Eclispse says the settings should be:
September 22nd 18 01:32 PM
by Graham J[_2_] Go to last post
4 625
"Mesh" wifi systems by Tim+[_2_]
Anyone tried the BT system? https://m.shop.bt.com/learnmore/bt-branded-products-and-services/b t-whole-home-wi-fi/ Quite a lot of money but we have to have another access point in our house to get coverage which works, but is a bit of a pain as devices frequently hang on to the "wrong" hotspot and have to be manually switched to the strongest signal.
September 12th 18 01:46 AM
by Chronos[_2_] Go to last post
3 616
Hyperopricks of this world admit no symmetric gbit Fiber for Londoners by 7[_2_]
Hyperopricks of this world admit no symmetric gbit Fiber for Londoners ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Its about as bad as it gets. The Hyperopricks of this world let slip that the are only doing tower blocks whilst pretending to install fiber Internet for the masses which they are NOT going to install. No one will install fiber for the masses.
September 7th 18 02:03 PM
by R. Mark Clayton[_2_] Go to last post
3 634
Wahahahanking with copper G.Fast cut back to G.Slow by 7[_2_]
Wahahahanking with copper G.Fast cut back to G.Slow --------------------------------------------------- G.Fast, the ultra-expensive G.Slow copper sold as fake fiber is to be cut back. No one wants it. Copper master bation nation is finally being shut down by customers and small amount of fiber competition
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )
September 3rd 18 11:30 AM
by R. Mark Clayton[_2_] Go to last post
21 1,566
Intermittent "destination address unreachable" when pining router by NY
What router fault could cause wireless devices (laptop, phone) intermittently to lose contact with the router (can't even ping the gateway address - destination address unreachable), even though the laptop believes that it is still connected when you click on the wireless icon in the system tray. The wireless icon says "no internet connection" but I don't think that means that the router has...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 )
August 28th 18 12:50 PM
by Graham J[_2_] Go to last post
11 1,039
Newly upgraded from ADSL to FTTC/VDSL - fast sync but very slow speedtest.net speed by NY
My parents have recently upgraded from ADSL to FTTC/VDSL. Their new router is syncing at about 41/6 Mbps (D/U). However speedtest.net is giving speeds of about 4/2 Mbps (D/U). Is there something that the ISP (Plusnet) needs to do on a newly-upgraded line to remove some throttling? As of yesterday evening, my parents hadn't had the official "you are upgraded" notification from the ISP so it's...
August 27th 18 12:53 AM
by 7[_2_] Go to last post
4 658
Post New Thread