Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
USB Modem throught Ethernet Card by AP
You'd need a router to do what you want. There are some routers that your Fujitsu 310 would plug into (draytek vigor 2200 for one, I think) but you might as well go for a combined router/modem all in one box. Any recommendations for a good cheap one (4 ports)? My ADSL is on its way (hopefully)...
July 3rd 03 10:49 PM
by AP Go to last post
0 633
This may well work!! by eusty
Yes it's that simple, it's called DNS!!! ;) Why put your machine in the DMZ?? If it's only HTTP & FTP you are running then reduce the risks and only open the ports you need. Buzz wrote: OK guys, I need some info now to confirm things.
July 3rd 03 10:31 PM
by eusty Go to last post
0 696
do I have adsl by Buzz
When I buzzed out of the hive I heard say... "Chris Buckley" wrote in message ... On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:08:41 +0100 and in article be1ke9$8u62$1@ID- 65688.news.dfncis.de, Stuart said... The point remains though. Your synch light will remain constant. This indicates your modem/router...
July 3rd 03 10:25 PM
by Buzz Go to last post
0 630
Force9 / Plusnet problems by Graham Murray
"SHW" writes: I disagree. Any ISP worth it's salt should have tech support staff who can help their users with the setup of such essentials as Email clients. They may have staff who *can* help users set up an email client, but *should* they be doing so? You would not expect BT customer service to help a customer set up their answering machine or the BBC to...
July 3rd 03 10:02 PM
by Graham Murray Go to last post
0 745
DG824M New Firmware - wireless problem solved by M Maltby
"Jamie Tudor" wrote in message ... I've been sent the new version of firmware for the DG824M and, finally, it solves the wireless dropout issue. It has done it at the cost of some raw speed, unfortunately, in that max throughout is now around 3Mbps, but it no longer crashes under heavy load. Not ideal, but...
June 24th 03 01:02 AM
by M Maltby Go to last post
0 651
Post New Thread